Hand-embellished Print "The path of the Mystic"
Hand-embelished print is an amazing addition to your space as it has a real painted brustrokes and each comes unique!
All Fine art prints have an excellent color reproduction and details that is hard to distinguish from a real original painting. More than that each added brushstroke has the energy of love that I put into it, so you will be astonished.
Hand-embelished prints are made on Hahnemühle Museum Etching watercolor paper (350 gr.) which is a beautiful printing material for museum quality fine art prints. The paper has a rough structure and is 100% cotton and acid-free (archive-resistant).
- Hand-embelished with a real paint by an artist
- High museum quality
- Hahnemühle Museum Etching (350 gr.) watercolor paper
- Rough paper texture (so beautiful!)
- Various sizes
- Comes with a white border for future framing and passepartout
- 100% cotton, acid free , archival
Last photo is an example showing the paper